What posts to expect in the upcoming week at Cider Says:
- Monday: Woodchuck Oopsy Daisy cider review
- Tuesday: Cider at Seattle International Beerfest (July 10-12)
- Wednesday: Angry Orchard mini cider reviews (Crisp Apple, Traditional Dry, Elderflower, Summer Honey, Iceman, & The Muse)
- Thursday: Ace Pineapple cider review
- Friday/Saturday: mystery new cider review
- I’m still deciding what to try first, as (unfortunately for my bank account) I bought 9! new ciders over the weekend and still have 7 remaining: Eaglemount Quince, NV Cider Half Past Prudent, Worley’s Premium Vintage, Atlas Hard Apple Cider, Liberty Manchurian Crabapple, Anthem Traditional, and Crispin Browns Lane Imported English Cider.
Stay tuned, and remember to follow by e-mail (sidebar on right, or at bottom of page on mobile devices) or follow on WordPress (top left bar) to be notified of new posts here at Cider Says. Have a great week!