Two weeks until Cider Summit Seattle–I’m so excited! The full list of cideries and the ciders they will be pouring is now available!! Stay tuned for lots of Cider Summit related posts, as I’ll be covering the event both days, tasting as many ciders as possible.
The following is the updated press release info (thanks Alan Shapiro from SBS Import Brands).
What: 6th annual festival. 200+ ciders expected from 57 producers. Ciders from 8 states and 6 countries. 102 from WA, 37 from OR. At least 90 ciders never previously poured at event.
- Friday 09/11 from 3-8pm (VIP ticket session starts at 2pm)
- Saturday 09/12 from noon-6pm
Where: South Lake Union Discovery Center Lawn (101 Westlake Ave North)
Cost: $30 if purchased in advance online or at sponsors & local bottle shops. Admission includes a souvenir tasting glass and 8 tasting tickets.
Additional tasting tickets available onsite for $2 each.
VIP ticket is $40, available online only. Includes glass and 12 tasting tickets along with 2pm admission on Friday. Limited quantity available.
Designated driver tickets available for $5 and includes a bottle of water. May be purchased at the gate only.
All tickets allow re-admission Fri/Sat with wristband and glass.
Food: Specially paired foods available for purchase from Whole Foods Market, Capitol Cider and three twins ice cream. Additional snack vendors planned.
Music: Live music on both Friday & Saturday on the Jim Miller Festival Stage.
Sponsors: Presented by Whole Foods Market. Supporting sponsors include Capitol Cider, Oregon Fruit Products Company, Umpqua Bank, Hood River Juice Company, ILY Pet, Click Wholesale and media sponsors CIDERCRAFT Magazine, KEXP, and The Stranger.
- The Oregon Fruit Products Fruit Cider Challenge. 17 ciders made exclusively for Cider Summit with consumer voting.
- Cider cocktails created by Capitol Cider & Eden Ice Cider Company.
- The ILY Pet/Seattle Humane Dog Lounge. Dogs of all ages are welcome.
- Event store featuring bottles-to-go, wearables, cider books, & more.
- THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY 21 & OVER.
- Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research
- Northwest Cider Association
- Seattle Humane
Tickets and Info: